WE ARE A TEAM OF HIGHLY TRAINED ADVOCATES
Our individual claims representation is different than most others as we are extremely proactive. Early claim intervention is the key to developing a thoroughly documented application that will dramatically increase the chances of a favorable decision at the earliest stage of the process.
Why we’re different:
- We learn as much as we can about you and your conditions before filing an application.
- We assist in gathering medical and other pertinent documentation.
- We help claimants with their applications from the very beginning.
- We file all applications and appeals on-line for better tracking.
- We correspond with your doctors.
- We take our clients to disability related appointments.
- We try to help the Social Security Administration locate missing evidence.
Multnomah County Chair: Deborah Kafoury
“Community hero Mellani Calvin and ASSIST staff, help individuals experiencing homelessness and poverty get access to income which allows them to pay for their homes and healthcare.”