WE ARE A TEAM OF HIGHLY TRAINED
Our individual claims representation is different than most others as we are extremely proactive. Early claim intervention is the key to developing a thoroughly documented application that will dramatically increase the chances of a favorable decision at the earliest stage of the process.
Why we’re different:
- We learn as much as we can about you and your conditions before filing an application.
- We assist in gathering medical and other pertinent documentation.
- We help claimants with their applications from the very beginning.
- We file all applications and appeals on-line for better tracking.
- We correspond with your doctors.
- We take our clients to disability related appointments.
- We try to help the Social Security Administration locate missing evidence.
Our HOME A fundraising event for A.S.S.I.S.T.
Featuring Richard Moore’s Rain! The Musical
Date/Time: Monday, April 24 or Tuesday, April 24, 2017 at 6:00 pm
Location: O’Connors Restaurant, 7850 SW Capitol Highway, Portland, OR 97219
Tickets: $20 Purchase, using PayPal, below (we added the $.88 fee that PayPal takes. NOTE: Please print out your PayPal receipt! It will serve as your ticket.
“Community hero Mellani Calvin and ASSIST staff, help individuals experiencing homelessness and poverty get access to income which allows them to pay for their homes and healthcare.”Refer someone you know who is in need of social security benefits » Follow us on Facebook