The team at A.S.S.I.S.T. takes the application process to a whole new level.
Our well trained staff will give you the hand up you need to navigate
the process of filing, appealing if necessary, and straight through to receiving your benefits.
- We thoroughly collect the evidence.
- We become the SSA’s eyes and ears so they understand how severe your condition is.
- We provide good descriptions to make it easier for SSA to process your claim sooner.
- My medical records will show I am disabled.
- My doctor will make sure I get disability.
- I’ll need to hire an attorney to get benefits.
- It will take years to get my benefits.
- I can’t be working while I apply.
In actuality it is usually the lack of support and preparation that result in denials.
Disability benefits ARE obtainable in the initial stage of the process and are essential to securing ongoing medical care, stable housing, and continued access to services for our clients, patients and family members. These federal and state funds go directly back into the local economy with a positive “ripple” effect that benefits everyone.