ASSIST: We Hold Your Hand from Start to Finish
The team at ASSIST takes the SSD/SSI disablity application process to a whole new level.
Our well trained staff will give you the hand up you need to navigate
the process of filing, appealing if necessary, and straight through to receiving your benefits.
- We thoroughly collect the evidence.
- We become SSA’s eyes and ears so they understand how severe your condition is.
- We provide good descriptions to make it easier for SSA to process your claim sooner.
- My medical records will show I am disabled.
- My doctor will make sure I get disability.
- I’ll need to hire an attorney to get benefits.
- It will take years to get my benefits.
- I can’t be working while I apply.
In actuality it is usually the lack of support and preparation that result in denials.
We all Need an Umbrella Sometimes...
Disability benefits ARE obtainable in the initial stage of the process and are essential to securing ongoing medical care, stable housing, and continued access to services for our clients, patients and family members. These federal and state funds go directly back into the local economy with a positive “ripple” effect that benefits everyone.
A recent client said:
“My husband and I are delighted to have worked with the staff at ASSIST. They got me a fast and positive result on my SSDI application. The disability process became a lot less intimidating once ASSIST got on board, and they helped us to understand how the Social Security Administration evaluates cases like mine. Our ASSIST staff member was kind, professional, knowledgeable, flexible, organized, prompt and always prepared. We can’t thank them enough!”
Need help? Download our referrel form now!